Friday, May 2, 2008

Delicious and Technorati

it's really delicious! I loved it. I always used to think how can I keep track of my favourite websites and links - writing on a piece of paper and shove them in the diary or handbag and never find them again or add to favourites at my PC but when I use another PC, they are not there and it's such a long list as well.
I think Delicious is very useful for librarians in repetitive reference enquiries at times of HSC or school assignments. It is a very useful tool for School students and teachers to organise there online information resources. Definitley I am going to use it. I already created an account and sort my links tonight sometime.

Technorati
Sounds like a food chain or production line, few new things come along then few others to manage them!
I searched for bookmobile as a basic search and come up with 426 results. Then I did advanced tag search, that yielded 21 results. I had a look at blogs , photos and Videos. There was one video that I liked, is Camel bookmobile in Kenya. I guess everywhere in the world librarians are trying their best to meet users information needs.
Librarything is next!

No comments: